** #PE ** Dementia. Me nowadays. Ok, exaggeration, but I like the word.
Actually, as of today (things may get worse 😉 ), I only suffer from a dramatic lack of my primary memory. Therefore, I need several tricks to keep going, to be able to live alone (though I do receive significant help from The Cat). Some of these tricks are costly. Fortunately, most cost close to nothing. I intend to describe them here so that you can test and apply if necessary 🙂
The first and most important: how not to forget about meetings, doctor visits, medicaments and all other “todos!”? There are many ways, and you should use as many as possible, combined.
- A virtual calendar, Uncle Google may help
- A virtual list of most urgent todos in a text file
- A physical calendar, yes, a book on your desk
- A physical list of most urgent todos
- A perfect place for your physical calendar & list